• Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

• bourne
    Dauerbesucher
    • Privat

• Meine Reisen

AW: Trekking in Skandinavien für Anfänger

Wenn Dich Fjäll anspricht, dann könntest Du Dir den nördlichen Kungsleden zwischen Abisko und Nikkaluokta ansehen, Ende August/Anfang September dann schon mit Herbstfärbung. Da könnt ihr zelten, habt aber auch noch Hütten im Tagesabstand und auf manchen sogar begrenzte Einkaufsmöglichkeiten.
    Oktober wäre dort aber zu spät, die Hütten schließen 2./3. Septemberwoche.

(Wir planen das heuer auch für den September, weil uns die Gegend letztes Jahr so sehr gefallen hat, allerdings mit Vista/Nallo und Unna Allakas als Routenvarianten)
    Trekkingblog: lustwandler.at

Kommentar

• OttoStover
      Fuchs
      • Privat

• Meine Reisen

I have not read all the postings here, but if the TO wanted to have mountains, seaview, short distance from an airport then my "backyard" Sjunkhatten NP could be an alternative. It takes just 1,5 hour from Oslo by plane, and you need no transport from the airport to get started. Just use the schnellsuche here on ODS and put in Sjunkhatten.

The distance to Saltfjellet NP is not large either, and could be combined if one wanted a longer trip. Here is one tour report from the area.
      Ich lese und spreche Deutsch ganz OK, aber schreiben wird immer Misverständnisse.
      Man skal ikke i alle gjestebud fare, og ikke til alle skjettord svare.

Kommentar

• anthe
        Erfahren
        • Privat

• Meine Reisen

Sjunkhatten is really great (I still have to write a travel report), but I would *not* call it rookie-friendly. There are only very few paths, no huts, no shops or any other infrastructure

Kommentar

• OttoStover
          Fuchs
          • Privat

• Meine Reisen

Yes and no Anthe. Yes there are no huts that are open, but there are huts that is for rent, Langnesbu and Heggvassbu. Also there is an open gamme at the east end of Heggmovatnet. I even have slept in that one once. Yes there are no marked paths, but most of the terrain is easy to hike and there are lots of tracks from sheeps and reindeers.

Yes parts of the NP is rather hostile, the north east part round the mauntain with the name Sjunkhatten for example. But other parts are very friendly with easy access to a road in less than an hour. Especially the ridge from Bodø to Steigtind mountain and then on to Vatn-Vatnet and further along the mountains Mjønestindan. From them you may walk to Valnesfjord and Sætervatnet and on to Fauske. A nice west - east trip. You will have cellphone coverage all this distance and I can promise it is not overrrun.

If one likes fishing several of the lakes and rivers have good possibilities for a meal. And when you are in the sea you may fish freely of course. You are close to the sea at Langnesbu (at the South end of Sørfjorden).
          Ich lese und spreche Deutsch ganz OK, aber schreiben wird immer Misverständnisse.
          Man skal ikke i alle gjestebud fare, og ikke til alle skjettord svare.

Kommentar

Lädt...
          X