• Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

• Bob
    Anfänger im Forum

• Meine Reisen

this is true...

ld: how right you are... i live easyly 1 month in Germany wth those money...what to say about Romania?! ok.
    Really, let's stop it here...we can use private messages....because...probably, already the first page of this topic will be filled up with chat...and we loose the sense of it...
    If you want to continue, this discution, write me please a private message...

Gruß,
    b0b
    Do your travel in Respect of the nature and the people that you meet! Don\'t abuse the nature, just enjoy it!
    Bob - Adventure Travel In Romania - www.barefoot-tours.com

Kommentar

• Buschtrommler
      Dauerbesucher
      • Privat

• Meine Reisen

ok, lets stop it... i hope i will see lots of other comments in this forum written by you...
      gruß
      buschtrommler
      http://reisefieberseite.heim.at/Reisen/ - Reisen eines Verrückten ;-)

Kommentar

• Bob
        Anfänger im Forum

• Meine Reisen

offer is still available...

quite a pitty...untill now nobody needed something about Romania..

well...the offer stays opened , no matter when you read this forum...!

Have fun!
        Do your travel in Respect of the nature and the people that you meet! Don\'t abuse the nature, just enjoy it!

Kommentar

• Bob
          Anfänger im Forum

• Meine Reisen

offer is still available...

quite a pitty...untill now nobody needed something about Romania..

well...the offer stays opened , no matter when you read this forum...!

Have fun!

Kommentar

• alaskawolf1980
            Alter Hase
            • Privat

• Meine Reisen

Was in diesem Thread noch fehlt ist:

Ein paar Bilder, die einen wirklich überzeugen, dass Rumänien geil ist.

Postet mal jemand Bilder?
            \"Everything, absolutely everything, is possible\" Lars Monsen

Kommentar

• alaskawolf1980
              Alter Hase
              • Privat

• Meine Reisen

\"Everything, absolutely everything, is possible\" Lars Monsen

Kommentar

• Alpenkönig
                Fuchs

• Meine Reisen

Zitat von alaskawolf1980

Hier hat du Bilder ohne Ende:
                http://www.karpatenwilli.com/

Kommentar

• Alpenkönig
                  Fuchs

• Meine Reisen

Zitat von alaskawolf1980

Hier hat du Bilder ohne Ende:
                  http://www.karpatenwilli.com/

Kommentar

• Bob
                    Anfänger im Forum

• Meine Reisen

Bilder - Donaudelta, Rumaenien:

Bilder - Apuseni-Gebirge, Rumaenien:

und ich habe noch, aber ich bin nicht sicher wenn ich kann das machen hier, in das Forum.

These are some of the pictures i have online. there will come more, from more regions, but only when i reach my computer! :wink:

have fun!!!! - Viel Spass!!!!

Kommentar

• Bob
                      Anfänger im Forum

• Meine Reisen

Bilder - Donaudelta, Rumaenien:

Bilder - Apuseni-Gebirge, Rumaenien:

und ich habe noch, aber ich bin nicht sicher wenn ich kann das machen hier, in das Forum.

These are some of the pictures i have online. there will come more, from more regions, but only when i reach my computer! :wink:

have fun!!!! - Viel Spass!!!!

Kommentar

• Buschtrommler
                        Dauerbesucher
                        • Privat

• Meine Reisen

hey, nice pistures!

naja, wenn ihr noch mehr schöne photos sehen wollt könnt ihr ja auch auf meine homepage gehen - ich hab da auch noch einige von meiner rumänienreise liegen... rumänien lohnt sich auf jeden fall! ist meiner ansicht nach interessanter als schweden . und im gebirge hat man auch absolute wildnis - besonders wenn man in weniger bekannten gebirgen unterwegs ist...
                        gruß
                        buschtrommler

Kommentar

• Buschtrommler
                          Dauerbesucher
                          • Privat

• Meine Reisen

hey, nice pistures!

naja, wenn ihr noch mehr schöne photos sehen wollt könnt ihr ja auch auf meine homepage gehen - ich hab da auch noch einige von meiner rumänienreise liegen... rumänien lohnt sich auf jeden fall! ist meiner ansicht nach interessanter als schweden . und im gebirge hat man auch absolute wildnis - besonders wenn man in weniger bekannten gebirgen unterwegs ist...
                          gruß
                          buschtrommler

Kommentar

• Bob
                            Anfänger im Forum

• Meine Reisen

there are also more pictures on my web page....
                            and i will upload also some nice pics, out of my tour areas...but when i'll reach home.

By the way, it was cool in Thueringer Wald!

Greetings from Romania!

Kommentar

• Bob
                              Anfänger im Forum

• Meine Reisen

there are also more pictures on my web page....
                              and i will upload also some nice pics, out of my tour areas...but when i'll reach home.

By the way, it was cool in Thueringer Wald!

Greetings from Romania!

Kommentar

• Markus K.
                                Lebt im Forum
                                • Privat

• Meine Reisen

Hi Bob,
                                the pics looks really nice. They remember me to my region along the River Rhine.

After the straightening of the Rhine remains a lot of side arms with forest and former river beds. It is a really quiet and nice area.
                                You can chill and relaxe very good with a canoe. We also have a lot of intresting fauna and flora for example swans, ducks, cormorant, kingfisher, musquashes, nutria, crawfishes,...and in a special protected area called "Taubergiessen" there are wild orchids.

Take a look on Bushtrommler´s hompage under "Ausflüge" and "Kanu fahren". There are a few pics from a short trip with Bushi and me.
                                If you are interested for a visit, let me know.

best regards
                                Markus
                                "Es gibt kein schlechtes Wetter, nur das falsche Fell!"

-Samson und Beowulf- Als Hunde sind sie eine Katastrophe, aber als Menschen unersetzbar.

Kommentar

• Markus K.
                                  Lebt im Forum
                                  • Privat

• Meine Reisen

Hi Bob,
                                  the pics looks really nice. They remember me to my region along the River Rhine.

After the straightening of the Rhine remains a lot of side arms with forest and former river beds. It is a really quiet and nice area.
                                  You can chill and relaxe very good with a canoe. We also have a lot of intresting fauna and flora for example swans, ducks, cormorant, kingfisher, musquashes, nutria, crawfishes,...and in a special protected area called "Taubergiessen" there are wild orchids.

Take a look on Bushtrommler´s hompage under "Ausflüge" and "Kanu fahren". There are a few pics from a short trip with Bushi and me.
                                  If you are interested for a visit, let me know.

best regards
                                  Markus
                                  "Es gibt kein schlechtes Wetter, nur das falsche Fell!"

-Samson und Beowulf- Als Hunde sind sie eine Katastrophe, aber als Menschen unersetzbar.

Kommentar

• Bob
                                    Anfänger im Forum

• Meine Reisen

Hi Markus!
                                    I also consider these pics really nice, even if they are made by amateurs, with amateur cameras (tourists).

Thank you very much for your invitation! Be sure i will pass your region once! I was in Eifel Region, last year and liked it a lot! So a bit more south (he he...i looked on the map :P ) i am sure is also great!
                                    Thank you for the tip!!!

Otherwise, greetings from Tulcea (the gate of Danube Delta)! i am finally home...!

Kommentar

• Bob
                                      Anfänger im Forum

• Meine Reisen

a first update from Romania:

As a first update from here:
                                      Danube Delta is a big lake now (i made a tour last week). Everything is flooded, over the critical level!!!!! All region is under alarm. It is the highest water level we faced in the last 100 years. We wait for the highest level on Wednesday, this week.

The Spring Migration started, birds are building nests, and we also start having friendly temperatures over here.

So, adventurers: if you plan a canoe (kayak) tour in Danube Delta, this is the perfect moment! the water is so high, you van access any hidden place! Danube Delta is now quite deserted, there are almost no tourists (only the ornithologists), because the fishing (the main tourism activity here) Will be forbidden between the 15Th of April and the 15Th of June!!!!! want quiet here? try to get your holidays until than!!! :wink:

But, TAKE CARE!!!!!
                                      With water levels so high, Danube Delta is really tricky! the place is not looking like on the maps anymore! and also, if you come, plan on spending your nights at locals or in the canoes - there are no dry camping places! (the mosquitoes, are not out yet, but it is pretty cold during the night).

If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask!!!!! the updated news will come:wink:

Have fun!
                                      Alles gute!

P.S: we have no bird flue, yet, even if migration started since 2-3 weeks!
                                      P.P.S: soon, i will post more pics from Romania, i just need to organize a bit my stuff...;)
                                      P.P.P.S: i didn't forget the wiki stuff, but see the P.P.S> ;)

Kommentar

• BennyB
                                        Erfahren
                                        • Privat

• Meine Reisen

Hey,
                                        I just read your post, it's very nice of you offering us help.
                                        In the last weeks I often thought about where i could travel next year and I saw a lot of amazing pictures of the carpathians.
                                        So maybe I'll travel to Slovakia, the Ukraine and of course to Romania in order to get to know the people there.
                                        How are they in general - hospitable? What problems may I have to face? Maye you also know a german-romanien dictionary on the internet?

Thank you very much indeed,
                                        Benny (from Austria)

Kommentar

• Bob
                                          Anfänger im Forum

• Meine Reisen

Sure!

Hi Benny!
                                          Sure, i am glad if i can help!

Well, i would say, a travel to Eastern Europe is a good idea.

About the poeple:

Romania is a country in transition. So, now, you can find all kind of people here. I would say, the further you go out from the cities, and away from the big roads, the nicer people you meet! So, if you plan on going in the mountains, there are really nice people!

Of course, it all depends how you expose yourself! If you know how to behave, you won't miss a house and a plate of food.

But as 4 general tips (i don't say you would do so, i would say it to anybody, so, please, don't get me wrong!):
                                          1) Don't wear too many "shiny" accessories! you don't know what kind of people you attract with them...
                                          2) Don't act as a reach tourist! Be normal, don't make an emphaze out of the fact you come from EU.
                                          3) take care with the Palinka! (Schnaps) - it is strong, and you might puke before you expect.
                                          4) If you hitch hike, it is better to announce you don't pay, before you get in the car! (it is quite common that people pay for the rides, here).

Otherwise, about mountains:
                                          The less known, the nicer experience!
                                          But the best landscapes, i've seen in Retezat and Fagaras (they are both really known, but really beautiful).
                                          I would say to everybody: "don't go in Bucegi!" people are shit there, a lot of tourists...etc...and these are not even by far the most beautiful mountains in Romania.

If you go to Fagaras or Piatra Craiului: take care with the sheppards. they are not real mountains men, and they also learned the mountaineering equipement is worthy! take care with them - it is not guaranteed that you'll have troubles, but a bit of care didn't kill anybody.

in All the other mountains i've been, the sheppards were our friends.

I insisted on the bad parts, untill now, because, the good parts, you can find in any advertizing. Take that, multiply it, and you get how nice are the people here, with the condition to be away from "civilisation".

If there's something you didn't understand, don't hesitate to ask me again!
                                          it is pretty late now, and i might have a weird way of expressing.

Otherwise, if i wouldn't be a romanian, but if i would know how safe it is and how nice the people are (as i know now), i would for sure come to Romania, especially in the mountains. and since you're anyways here, it would be also a good idea to take a bit of time for Danube Delta, too!

Schoene Grusse aus Rumaenien!
                                          Alles gute!
                                          b0b

About dictionary...i have a good english-romanian, Romanian-english online:
                                          http://www.castingsnet.com/dictionaries/

Kommentar

Lädt...
                                          X