• Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

• grenzenlos
    Dauerbesucher
    • Privat

• Meine Reisen

AW: [NO][SE] Mit dem Rad durch Lappland oder "Why in the winter?!"

Einfach prima kann ich nur schreiben. Schöner Bericht und herrliche Bilder.
    Danke
    Unsere Webseite: http://www.grenzenlosabenteuer.de

Gruß, Wi grenzenlos

Kommentar

• OttoStover
      Fuchs
      • Privat

• Meine Reisen

Zitat von kuningaskotka Beitrag anzeigen
      Yes, it looks great ! At the moment I try to sleep in the night train to Bodo ;) and at first I planed to go nearly the same tour I described here. But due to the sunny weather I decided to enjoy the snow covered Lofoten for a few days. That what I wanted to do originally in 2015. Following this it is planned to do the tour from Norway to Sweden (Arjeplog) and back to Norway (Mo or another destination). But it is all a bicycle trip again.
      I guess you are enjoying the fantastic weather in Lofoten by now. The season fisherries "Lofotfisket" is now, and I just want to inform you about some specialities you may do/get then. First it will be an extraordinary thing if you could get on a fishing wessel out on the fjord. Ask the tourist bureau if this is possible. But just to be at the harbour to see the boats unload the fish is fantastic.

If you dare to try one speciality the fried cods tongues is a local delicasy. The tongues are cut out of the cod heads by children! It is not unusual for a boy or girl to earn up to 80000NOK each year by cutting tongues.

If you want to speak your own language there are a lot of germans doing car testing in Arjeplog. They are all over the place.
      Otto
      Ich lese und spreche Deutsch ganz OK, aber schreiben wird immer Misverständnisse.
      Man skal ikke i alle gjestebud fare, og ikke til alle skjettord svare.

Kommentar

• Dogmann
        Fuchs
        • Privat

• Meine Reisen

Wow, mir fehlen echt die Worte !
        Deine Bilder sagen mehr als tausend Worte, einfach Wahnsinn . Dein Vorhaben planen und dann auch noch wirklich so durch ziehen.
        Hut ab, nicht , das ich Angst vor Schnee oder Kälte habe, aber mit dem Rad, im Winter , in Lappland, junge junge
        Einfach toller Bericht , meinen Respekt hast du .
        Richtig wohl fühle ich mich nur draußen !

Kommentar

Lädt...
        X