Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

• Bergbaumi
    Dauerbesucher
    • Privat

• Meine Reisen

Lillehammer-Rondane-Pfad

Hallo zusammen,

kennt jemand den Lillehammer-Rondane-Pfad? Bin eben darüber gestolpert . Leider kann ich keine wirklich brauchbaren Informationen dazu finden, schon gar keine über Wintertourentauglichkeit.

Hat von Euch jemand Erfahrungen mit diesem Weg gesammelt, am besten im Winter?

Danke schon mal und Gruß,
    Tobias
    Es gibt vielerlei Lärm. Aber es gibt nur eine Stille. (K.Tucholski)

• OttoStover
    Fuchs
    • Privat

• Meine Reisen

AW: Lillehammer-Rondane-Pfad

Tobias this track is part of a larger track called Rondanestien. This track runs from central Oslo to Hjerkin on Dovre. The track has its own internet page here. Lillehammer is halfway up and I think it is in section 4 . The route description is in norwegian only, sorry 'bout that. Select "rutebeskrivelse" and then the section of your interest.

Have you got the right maps for the trip? Starting from south you need Øyer-Lillehammer, Ringebu, Rondane Sør, and maybe Rondane nord if you go substancially past the Peer Gynt hytta. You find a shop here, just press Lillehammer in the line and press "søk nå" and a mappops up on the right. showing some tourmaps. Just drag the map to show other areas.

Good luck!
    Zuletzt geändert von OttoStover; 25.01.2009, 18:00. Grund: forgot a link
    Ich lese und spreche Deutsch ganz OK, aber schreiben wird immer Misverständnisse.
    Man skal ikke i alle gjestebud fare, og ikke til alle skjettord svare.

Kommentar

• kuroiya
      Erfahren
      • Privat

• Meine Reisen

War letzten Sommer unter anderem auch in dem Gebiet unterwegs, und soweit ich mich erinnere, war ein grösseres Streckennetz für Skitouren eher südöstlich von Hamar (also mehr im Wald).

In Rondane und südlich davon gibts aber auch ein, zwei grössere Loipen, ein bischen Infos dazu z.B. hier: http://www.alp-und-fjell-wanderreise...do_pdf=1&id=31
      da wird auch die Route nach Lillehammer erwähnt.

Hütten sind meines Wissens nach Selbstversorgerhütten.

Gruss
      kuroiya
      Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go. - Oscar Wilde

Kommentar

• Bergbaumi
        Dauerbesucher
        • Privat

• Meine Reisen

@Otto
        thanks for your quick advice!
        I'm planning a two week trip right now (start at 14th of February). At the moment I'm not sure whether to cross eastern Hardangervidda or Rondane. Checking some websites I saw this Lillehammer-Rondane-path-Link. I'll have a look at your links at once.
        By the way, do you have a good idea for a two week Rondane trip (maybe separated into two single ones) for two people using skis, pulka and tent. I was thinking about starting in Otta, crossing Rondane to Hjerkinn and further on through Dovrefjell. Do you think that'll be a goog idea?
        Tobias

@kuroiya
        Danke für die Links, werd gleich mal schmökern...
        Tobias

Kommentar

• OttoStover
          Fuchs
          • Privat

• Meine Reisen

Sorry, fell off the net, had to reboot. If you are thinking of weather info, we in Norway have the best site for this that I've see, at Senorge. Here you find all kinds of info, just press the english flag and toggle the buttons at right. You may soom into the map to show exactly your area of interest, and may go back a year if you wish.

Good idea to stretch the tour into Dovrefjell and other parts. Rondane is too small for 14 days tour, for me at least. In normal conditions I go 25 to 35 km dayly, in good conditions and if there are tracks some longer.

It has come a good amount of snow there just now, and conditions are excellent.

BTW sorry that we beat you in handball
          Ich lese und spreche Deutsch ganz OK, aber schreiben wird immer Misverständnisse.
          Man skal ikke i alle gjestebud fare, og ikke til alle skjettord svare.

Kommentar

• Bergbaumi
            Dauerbesucher
            • Privat

• Meine Reisen

Zitat von OttoStover Beitrag anzeigen
            BTW sorry that we beat you in handball
            Ha, no problem, your welcome! You'll see who will win in the end...

Kommentar

• Bergbaumi
              Dauerbesucher
              • Privat

• Meine Reisen

OT:
              Ok, Otto. Obviously we had no luck with playing scandinavian teams. First you and then the Danish - but I will have my Norwegian Winterfun anyway!

Kommentar

Lädt...
              X