• Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

• Kato
    Neu im Forum
    • Privat

• Meine Reisen

Norwegen Bodo Trekkingtour

Hallo, wollte in den ersten beiden Juniwochen 2015 von Bodo aus eine Trekkingtour machen. Hat jemand Erfahrung und kann mir Tipps geben? War schon jemand im Sjunkhatten Nationalpark?

Danke und Grüße.

• OttoStover
    Fuchs
    • Privat

• Meine Reisen

AW: Norwegen Bodo Trekkingtour

Well I was inside Sjunkhatten Nasjonalpark as late as yesterday. We skied from home to Erlingbu, then over Bostoliskaret and back home. A nice trip of about 25 km, in perfect conditions.

The first two weeks of june may be a bit tricky regarding snow. I once tried a summit trip in june, but at 500 m height I had to give up. The snow is rotten then, and I sank down to over my knees for every step. But how high the snowlimit is, is different from year to year. The weather in may decides this. Right now the snow amount in higher places are very low. (We did not go to Skautuva because it was so little) Maybe you are lucky.

But there are other places to go. A safe tip is Landegode island. There is a track round this island, and I have only walked part of it. This is sure snowfree in beginning of june. But it will take you just a few days, so I will have to look up what else to suggest. If you came the two last weeks in june it might be more favourable.
    Otto
    Ich lese und spreche Deutsch ganz OK, aber schreiben wird immer Misverständnisse.
    Man skal ikke i alle gjestebud fare, og ikke til alle skjettord svare.

Kommentar

• Kato
      Neu im Forum
      • Privat

• Meine Reisen

Hey OttoStover, thanks for your information. I thought that, that snow can be complicated. The weather / klima card for Bodo says +7 Celsius (mayby . I know can be different. You are from Bodo? How is it now?
      And how is the Sjunkhatten Nasjonalpark?

Do you think more in the south (like Trondheim) is a better idea?

Thanks

Kato, from Bonn - Germany

Zitat von OttoStover Beitrag anzeigen
      Well I was inside Sjunkhatten Nasjonalpark as late as yesterday. We skied from home to Erlingbu, then over Bostoliskaret and back home. A nice trip of about 25 km, in perfect conditions.

The first two weeks of june may be a bit tricky regarding snow. I once tried a summit trip in june, but at 500 m height I had to give up. The snow is rotten then, and I sank down to over my knees for every step. But how high the snowlimit is, is different from year to year. The weather in may decides this. Right now the snow amount in higher places are very low. (We did not go to Skautuva because it was so little) Maybe you are lucky.

But there are other places to go. A safe tip is Landegode island. There is a track round this island, and I have only walked part of it. This is sure snowfree in beginning of june. But it will take you just a few days, so I will have to look up what else to suggest. If you came the two last weeks in june it might be more favourable.
      Otto

Kommentar

• OttoStover
        Fuchs
        • Privat

• Meine Reisen

Sometimes the south is better, other times not. Here in Sjunkhatten you do not need to go so high up, and then the snow has often melted. I have been on trips in may to a summit here Steigtinden, and it was ok, no problem with snow.

Use senorge.no and switch to english version. Then use the left selection <snow amount in %> and change the date to last year in june. Then you see in bright green where it normally is snowfree, and in darker green the areas that are snowfree this year, but normally have snow. If you go back in time two weeks and see the darker green areas covered then, you have an idea as to what could be the case if you are unlucky with the climate.

But do not worry too much now, we are after all just in february! In mid may you do the senorge again, but now you may see if this year has little snow or lots of it compared to a normal year. Then you decide what to do.
        Otto
        Ich lese und spreche Deutsch ganz OK, aber schreiben wird immer Misverständnisse.

Kommentar

• Kato
          Neu im Forum
          • Privat

• Meine Reisen

Thanks for your quick answer. And sorry that I answer so late. I will check your hint. And if you have more of them, you are welcome. Thanks

Have a nice day.

Kommentar

• OttoStover
            Fuchs
            • Privat

• Meine Reisen

More hints? Well I guess that you have checked the tour report by berniehh here on ODS. Also just google the name Sjunkhatten and see what comes up.

Kommentar

• OttoStover
              Fuchs
              • Privat

• Meine Reisen

I forgot to tell you about this site http://www.turbading.com/index.html wher you find lots of pictures from the area. Also some text in english.

Kommentar

Lädt...
              X