• Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

• sarek2007
    Erfahren
    • Privat

• Meine Reisen

Saltfjellet und Lofoten: Fragen

Im August geht es für insgesamt 3 Wochen nach Norwegen wovon wir in den ersten beiden Wochen 2 Touren im Saltfjellet unternehmen wollen und anschließend die letzte Woche auf den Lofoten (mit Mietwagen und zusätzlichem zivilen Gepäck) verbringen wollen.

Die Touren sollen möglichst eine Kombination aus Laufen und Angeln werden, wobei es nicht auf Strecke-machen ankommt. 15-20km sollen pro Tag reichen, damit auch genügend Zeit zum angeln bleibt. Das Zelt wird mit dabei sein, wobei wir bei schlechtem Wetter auch auf de Hütten ausweichen werden. Nach Möglichkeit sollte von "allem" etwas dabei sein, das heißt rauhe gletscher-geschliffene Berge (zumindest in Sichtweite), fischreiche kleine Seen und Bachläufe, möglichst wenig Wald und Sumpf (Hoffnung auf weniger Mücken) und gute Erreichbarkeit mit öffentlichen Verkehrsmitteln. Die eierlegende Wollmilchsau eben. Die Touren müssten nicht ausschließlich an den vorhanden Wegen folgen. Die Saltfjellet-Karte ist bereits vorhanden, so dass ich mir Tourvorschläge genauer anschauen kann.

An- und Abreise wird jeweils Bodø sein.

Jetzt zu den Fragen
    (A) Kennt jemand die Gepäckaufbewahrung am Flughafen Bodø. Lt. Webseite ist es möglich und kostet 50 NOK pro Tag. Ist es möglich, unser "ziviles" Zusatzgepäck für die Lofoten dort 14 Tage aufbewahren zu lassen oder gibt noch weitere Möglichkeiten in Bodø?

(B) Wo kommt man am besten in Bodø unter? (Wir kommen landen um ca. 17Uhr und müssen noch Gaskartuschen kaufen)

(C) Hat jemand einen Tipp für 2 Touren im Saltfjellet, jeweils ca. 5-7Tage (Ziel: weniger Verpflegung im Rucksack) mit Einstiegen, die auch gut mit öffentlichen Verkehrsmitteln zu erreichen sind?

(D) Wo könnte man am besten zwischen den beiden Touren übernachten (z.B. Hütte Campingplatz) und hat auch gleichzeitig Einkaufsmöglichkeiten für die zweite Tour?

(E) Wie wäre die Zwischenunterkunft am besten erreichbar (Bus, Bahn, ...)

(F) Angelkarte Saltfjellet: Die Statskogs Norgeskort sollte das Saltfjellet weitestgehend abdecken oder gibt es noch eine andere Angelkarte?

(G) Hat jemand spezielle Tipps oder Erfahrungen zum Angeln im Saltfjellet, gerne auch per PN.

So, erst mal genug der Fragen. Freue mich auf Antworten.

Grüße
    Tilman

• OttoStover
    Fuchs
    • Privat

• Meine Reisen

AW: Saltfjellet und Lofoten: Fragen

Hello Tilman, I have been waiting for your posting, but as I am preparing for my own summer holiday I have had a lot to do. It is very hectic and tiresome to become a pensioneer!

Let me try to answer some of the questions.
    A: I am at home in august, and we will surely find some solution for your Lofoten pack as you are going for the hike in the mountains. It will become quite expensive to pay 50NOK for each day at the airport.
    B: There are numerous hotells, two camping places and if you have a tent the area on unfarmed land is free to camp in. All is within walking distance, the camping near the airport lies on the east end of the runway! Also a lot of hostels, but accomodation is quite expensive in Norway. At what date are you arriving? Gas cannisters are obtainable at the petrol stations, some are open 24 hours all year. The cheapest gas cannisters is at Biltema.
    C: Well you have the map of Saltfjellet, but my suggestion would be to take the train to Lønsdal and hike to Saltfjellstua and try some fishing in Kjemåvatnet and Søre Bjellåvatnet (nice big trouts there if you are lucky) or on Nordre Bjellåvatn, nice char there. To find a zoomable map of the fishing license area just go here http://kart.statskog.no/default.aspx?gui=1&lang=2 open the meny Eiendom and put a mark in the box next to SDEK Now you may zoom into the map. But in the map you got from me the same info is there too. It is a thin dotted line with the text Stat and Privat on each side. Just take a marker and mark the map. The tour to Bjellåvatnet is one leg, then down to Storjord (Saltdal Turistsenter) A lot of people have their caravans there, and you are sure to get hike to Røkland where the nearest big shop lies. There is also a petrol-station there so you may buy gas cannisters too.
    The next tour could befrom Storjord north to Sulitjelma, passing Sauvatnan where you may fish, and also the large lakes Balvatnet, Fuglvatnet and Rossna. I have heard that Rossna (Stor-Rossnvatnet on the map) has good fishing. From Sulis you take the bus back to Bodø.
    D: is included in the answer above. Stay at Saltdal turiststasjon or in the open and free Storjordfjellkoia. It lies just half an hour walking from Saltdal turistsenter. just google it to find info.
    E: not neccessary to take any transportation between the two tours, you just walk.
    F: the fishing map for Norgeskortet is in the C section above and on the paper map you have. Dotted line marked with State / Privat on each side. State side is state ground and here the fishing license is valid.
    G: I will have to ask my devoted fisher friends, and may come back to you. At sea level we have the Saltstraumen where fishing is free and 95% guarantee for fish. I'll come back to you in a PM.
    Otto
    Ich lese und spreche Deutsch ganz OK, aber schreiben wird immer Misverständnisse.
    Man skal ikke i alle gjestebud fare, og ikke til alle skjettord svare.

Kommentar

• sarek2007
      Erfahren
      • Privat

• Meine Reisen

AW: Saltfjellet und Lofoten: Fragen

Hey Otto,

wow, what a detailed answer! Thank you so much. So sorry, to hear about your well-occupied spare time .
      We'll be arriving August, 12th, I believe at 5pm and we will head back to Germany September, 1st.
      Regarding the fishing license, I had already seen the dotted lines in map but wasn't really sure if the whole Stat. area is included in the fishing license. Well, that's awesome.

I will have a closer look at your suggestions later since I'm now preparing for a week long trip to Barcelona. . Anyway, it looks really promising and I'm excited to discover your "backyard" in August.

Later,
      Tilman

Kommentar

Lädt...
      X