Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

• Staulanzer
    Neu im Forum
    • Privat

• Meine Reisen

saltfjellet/junkerdalen/Bodo

Hallo!
    Wir möchten im Juli im Saltfjellet (Lonsdal-Bolna) und/oder Junkerdalen wandern gehen.Weiß jemand,wie dort in der Zeit die Verhältnisse sind (Bäche,Feuchte,Mücken,Zeltplätze)?
    Was kann man von Bodo aus für schöne Tageswanderungen machen?
    Vielen Dank für eure Antworten!
    staulanzer

• Daniel1981
    Erfahren
    • Privat

• Meine Reisen

AW: saltfjellet/junkerdalen/Bodo

Hei,

fragt mal Otto Stover, der wohnt in Bodø und hat ne Menge Ahnung.

Gruß,

Daniel

Kommentar

• JonasB
      Lebt im Forum
      • Privat

• Meine Reisen

Frag doch mal bei Sven und Susa an:
      http://www.arctivity.com
      Nature-Base "Natürlich Draußen"

Kommentar

• OttoStover
        Fuchs
        • Privat

• Meine Reisen

Hello Staulanzer. Saltfjellet and the areas here in central Nordland is my "back yard", so I think I know something here.

The conditions in the area is largely depending on the weather contidtions from now on until you come here. Up till now it has been unusually dry, see this site Senorge. Senorge.no is btw a very good site for met info of recent/past conditions. For met forecast you have Yr.no It is quite good, really. (Even in Sweden most of the tourist places use this site. You may search any place on earth, even in Germany)

There should be no problem to go hiking at all in the whole area. South of Saltfjellet is usually a bit more rain than the north. But mosquitos are here, use repellent, and a double walled tent with mosquito net.

Places to put up a tent? We have allemannsrett in both Norway, Sweden and Finland. You may put your tent wherever you like as long as you keep away from farmed land and keep some distance to habitated houses. (Short version, there are more rules but this is the essence)

As to tours around Bodø there are so many possibilities that I do not know where to start. First: do you mean walking and returning in one day? Or perhaps walking one day, then sleep and return the next day? If you have your own car it is also easier than if you are depending on public transportation. The map here is a good place to start the planning. Zoom into and huts and tracks appear. I'll give specific recommendations to tours when I know answer to the two questions I had.
        Ich lese und spreche Deutsch ganz OK, aber schreiben wird immer Misverständnisse.
        Man skal ikke i alle gjestebud fare, og ikke til alle skjettord svare.

Kommentar

• Ari
          Alter Hase
          • Privat

• Meine Reisen

Hi Otto (on night shift again ? )
          As I've understood staulanzer is looking for day trips ("Tageswanderungen") in the area of bodø.

Staulanzer, die Idee zu gerade diesem Trip ist nicht zufällig durch diesen Reisebericht inspiriert http://www.scribd.com/doc/6979953/Eine-Tour-ubers-Saltfjell ?

Die Autorin kannst Du auch im www.norwegen-freunde.de Forum kontaktieren.

Wir werden im August im Saltfjell unterwegs sein, allerdings eine etwas andere Strecke laufen.
          Zuletzt geändert von Ari; 29.06.2009, 12:27.

Kommentar

• Staulanzer
            Neu im Forum
            • Privat

• Meine Reisen

Hallo!
            Vielen Dank für die Hinweise!
            Kurze Erklärung,was wir( meine Frau und ich) wollen:
            Wir möchten gerne herausfinden,ob uns eine Fernwanderung im Fjell gefallen würde.Dazu wollten wir als Test diese kurze Wanderung von Lonsdal nach Bolna machen.Es ist die Tour Nr.12 im Buch von A.Derstvenscheg "Norwegen.Trekking Guide",Verlag Bruckmann.
            Aripich,der von dir erwähnte Bericht war also nicht die Inspiration,hat uns aber nur bestärkt,diese Route zu versuchen.
            Insgesamt haben wir 10 Tage Zeit (Anreise mit Flugzeug).Also bleiben noch ein paar Tage.Und da wollten wir vielleicht um Bodö herum uns etwas umsehen.
            Also,Otto Stover,wenn du etwas Gutes weißt (es kann auch mit Übernachtung im Zelt sein),dann her damit!
            Staulanzer

Kommentar

• Ari
              Alter Hase
              • Privat

• Meine Reisen

Soll das eine Hüttentour werden, oder seid ihr mit dem Zelt unterwegs ?

Kommentar

• Staulanzer
                Neu im Forum
                • Privat

• Meine Reisen

Keine Hüttentour,wir haben unser Zelt dabei .

Kommentar

• OttoStover
                  Fuchs
                  • Privat

• Meine Reisen

Yes arippich, I was on night shift then. Must have something to do, see

OK Staulanzer, it is a bit difficult for there are so many alternatives, but I give it a try. First, the tour from Bolna to Lønsdal. The leg from Bolna to Krukki is very dull and uneventful. If you want something more nice start at Storvollen(Bjøllånes) and walk past the old farm Bredek before you go up Tespdalen to Krukki. There is even an old farm Grannes before Bredek that is open and free to use, nice place. The route is then on the way you had planned.

In the Bodø area there are many options. If you have nice weather then a summit like Steigtind is nice. You may walk from the airport there in 5 hours, or take a bus and be there in 2. The summit Per-Kalsa and Børtind is also good choices, but now you need the bus. Also a tour up Åselidalen to Lurfjellhytta and retour by Falkflågdalen is fantastic. Then you walk between the summits Per-Kalsa and Børtind.

In bad weather I'd taken a fishing trip to Saltstraumen. (Bus connection) I was there yesterday, and got my supper in about 30 minutes. (Polloc).

For culture then Kjerringøy (bus and ferry). The tourist-site VisitBodø has a lot of other suggestions. National aviation-museum, shopping, concerts aso.
                  Ich lese und spreche Deutsch ganz OK, aber schreiben wird immer Misverständnisse.

Kommentar

• shiro
                    Gerne im Forum
                    • Privat

• Meine Reisen

Hey Otto

Thanx for the info.
                    I am planning to visit your area in october (mid to end of october).
                    I checked yr.no, but am not sure about the temperature in the day + night. Looking at yr it doesnt seem to get any colder in then -5°C approx.
                    I am asking as I am not sure about what clothing and sleeping bag to bring.
                    Also, could you tell me from which altitude on there will be snow at this time of the year?

Thanx a lot for any help
                    Ich bin verantwortlich für das was ich sage, nicht für das was Du verstehst.

Kommentar

• OttoStover
                      Fuchs
                      • Privat

• Meine Reisen

Easiest question first: You must prepare for snow from 150 metres and up. The amount may alter, could be little, could be much (over 50cm).

Temperature: my estimate is that there is a 80% probability of -10C, and a 20% for down to -20C. Better have good warm clothes and sleeping bag to cope with such temperatures.

This is the only time of the year that I think that snowshoes may be a good idea. There could be areas with much snow and areas that are free of snow. Skis will be cumbersome and will get damaged by stones.

As I remember we tried one year end of october to hike to Bjellåvasstua from Tollådal, but had to give it up due to the amount of snow (no snowshoes). But instead we went to Tverrbrennstua because at this place there was almost no snow.

Kommentar

Lädt...
                      X