Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

• namibes
    Anfänger im Forum
    • Privat

• Meine Reisen

Reisen in Norwegen: Zug oder Bus?

Hallo zusammen,

meine Freundin und ich planen gerade einen Trip nach Norwegen. Einen günstigen FLug haben wir bereits gefunden.
    Nun die Frage:
    Wie kommen wir am günstigsten nach Fjordnorwegen? Z.B. Bergen? Mit dem NSB Zug ist das ja doch recht teurer.

Könnt Ihr uns ein paar Tips zu schönen Gegenden geben? Wir wollen dort 2 Wochen wandern und Wild Zelten gehen. Vielleicht gibt es ja noch schönere Gegenden als Fjordnorwegen.

Vielen lieben Dank für Eure Hilfe

Grüße
    Namibes

• OttoStover
    Fuchs
    • Privat

• Meine Reisen

AW: Reisen in Norwegen: Zug oder Bus?

NSB offers Minipris to a price of 199 NOK on all its trains. (limited number of seats). Not too bad I think, it equals 22 euro, and may be bought up to 90 days in advance. Could that be something for you?
    Ich lese und spreche Deutsch ganz OK, aber schreiben wird immer Misverständnisse.
    Man skal ikke i alle gjestebud fare, og ikke til alle skjettord svare.

Kommentar

• namibes
      Anfänger im Forum
      • Privat

• Meine Reisen

thank's a lot Otto. I guess that's quite cheep, sounds brilliant.
      Could you give me an adivce where about in South Norway we could go walking?? I mean, it is such a big area, which we can't visit in only 2 weeks. Also we would like to do wild camping. Have you got an idea??
      Thank you very much

Kommentar

• OttoStover
        Fuchs
        • Privat

• Meine Reisen

Haha, there is no such thing as wild camping in Norway We have the Allemannsretten and you are free to put up a tent wherever you wish outside towns and away from farmed fields and houses (short version).

What to recommend is more difficult, it depends on your experience/equipment and what you like. The eastern part (Rondane and Femundsmarka) have a more stable climate with less rain. Rondane is much stone-walking, Femundsmarka is woods and lakes/rivers.

The western part is more exposed to strong winds and rain. Hardangervidda is relatively flat and easy to walk. Jotunheimen is steeper, more crowded with lots of people. Check out DNT and their german pages for info. They also have a map for planning, but this is only in the norwegian part. Press <Turplanlegger> <Turområder> <Hardangervidda> <Vis i kart> and just move the map to the part you want. If you change from Hardangervidda to Rondane, this section appears.

Several things are quite different from Germany. First we have allemanns-retten so you may camp where you like. Then we have an extensive net of huts, and the water in the mountains are drinkable everywhere. Some huts (marked with a red/white square) even have a depot of food that you may use. These huts are unstaffed, we just trust you to pay for the food! All you need is the universal key from DNT, unlocks about 400 huts.

I live in the north of the country, so it will probably be too long transport for you. But next time if solitude is more in your line then maybe you come here.
        Ich lese und spreche Deutsch ganz OK, aber schreiben wird immer Misverständnisse.

Kommentar

• namibes
          Anfänger im Forum
          • Privat

• Meine Reisen

Well, we call it Wild Camping in Germany, you call it allemannsretten. I guess we mean the same thing, actually :-)

By the way, thank's a lot for your advices.
          I just had a look at DNT, but I think it is quite expensive. You have to pay 66 Euro for a year, and nearly 20 euros (170 NOK) for staying a night in a hut. Am I right?

First, we thought going to Hardangervidda by train. Because, it doesn't look too much away from Oslo. The weather is rough there, you said?
          Which train station should we aim by going to Hardangervidda, Rondane or Femundsmarka?
          Thank's a lot, you are a big help

Kommentar

• OttoStover
            Fuchs
            • Privat

• Meine Reisen

The prices is correct (only that membership is 495NOK =56Euro). Prices in southern Norway is dominated by DNT-OA, they have such a large number of huts. Here in the north prices are more moderate, 100NOK mostly. But we do not have staffed or self served huts.

You have to look at the map to decide where you want to start your walk. Rondane you may reach starting walking in Oslo! Look at Rondanestien. But other than that Otta or Lillehammer are good places for a shorter tour.

Weather in the western parts of Norway is more exposed to stronger winds and more rain due to the fact that all weather move from west to east. And the west side gets the humid winds. Rondane and the eastern parts is behind the high Jotunheimen. We say that they are in the rain shadow of the western mountains. But I have walked in pouring rain in Rondane and in bright sunshine in Jotunheimen, so it could be the other way also.

Kommentar

Lädt...
            X